During your free time, you like to stream music and, of all the apps you use, Spotify it’s definitely your favorite. Did you know that on this service you can also listen to i podcasts and, therefore, would like some advice on what are the best programs available.
How do you say? That’s just the way it is and therefore, you want to know what are the best Spotify podcasts? you must know that, although there are no absolute best podcasts, in this tutorial I want to recommend some of the best known and most listened to programs on this streaming music service which, I remind you, can be played for free, as they are also usable by those who do not have Spotify Premium subscription.
Having said that, if you are impatient to get started, sit down comfortably and take just a few minutes of free time, in order to carefully read the advice I am about to offer you; you will see that you will discover new podcasts and you will find the ones that most interest you, referring to the division by genres that you will find in the following chapters. I wish you a good reading and a good listening!
Best Spotify Podcasts Exclusive
I start this tutorial dedicated to best Spotify podcasts talking about those originals and exclusive i.e. produced by Spotify Studios and distributed exclusively on the service in question (they are not available in other podcast apps).
- Batman – an autopsy: it’s an original audio series Spotify made in collaboration with Warner Bros. and DC Comics. It tells an unpublished story of the psychological thriller genre, centered on the character of Bruce Wayne / Batman and his confrontation with a killer known from The Reaper.
- Bello Mondo: the world is changing and the environmental emergency is the contemporary challenge. What can we do to help the planet? Beautiful World is a podcast curated by science communicators and climatologists that helps analyze, understand and fight global warming.
- Italy is made here: in this historical and documentary podcast Lorenzo Pregliasco and Lorenzo Baravalle tell the story of Italy and Italian politics, helping listeners to understand some of the most well-known historical changes.
- The pocket bookshop: it is a podcast centered on literature which, edited by the Cristina Di Canio bookshop, is aimed at book lovers and those who, while reading, fall in love with a different character every time, traveling in fictional worlds.
Would you like to discover others Original Spotify Podcasts? In this case you can refer to the appropriate category which, visible at this link, allows you to see all the programs belonging to it.
Best Spotify Podcasts: Personal Growth
Are you looking for a list of best podcasts dedicated to personal growthto the mental well-being or at psychology, that can help you improve yourself? If so, I’m sure you’ll find the ones listed below interesting.
- A51 Personal growth podcast: is a podcast dedicated to self-help and a guide to the discovery of ideas, concepts and teachings which, developed by the greatest personal growth authors, help to improve oneself, one step at a time.
- Leader of Yourself: is the podcast by Roberto Re, Italy’s best-known coach and reformer in which advice is given to improve oneself in various areas of one’s life.
- Psychology and well-being: if you have any doubts about psychology and personal well-being, you can listen to this podcast which, created by the Guidapsicologici.it website, the portal dedicated to psychology, allows you to delve into some issues relating to mental well-being.
- Mindfulness in voice: sometimes to be able to improve you have to switch off and this podcast deals with issues related to awareness and personal well-being with particular regard to meditative practices.
Are you interested in learning about other podcasts related to psychology or aimed at self improvement? If so, check out the Education and Lifestyle & Health categories for more Spotify podcasts dedicated to the topic.
Best Spotify Podcasts: Technology and Business
Would you like to hear a podcasts dedicated to technology to stay updated on the latest news, or are looking for a program to help you improve yours business? If you want to be inspired by some communicators, the ones you find in the following lines are the podcasts for you.
- Marco Montemagno – The Podcast: the well-known popularizer and entrepreneur Marco Montemagno makes the audio of his YouTube videos available in podcast format in which he addresses issues relating to technology, innovation and personal branding.
- Mister Gadget Daily: is a podcast featuring short audio which allows you to stay updated on news and curiosities concerning the world of innovation technology and consumer electronics.
- Storie di Brand: written and interpreted by Max Corona is a podcast that tells the background of some of the most famous companies for their products and services.
- Grano: is a podcast dedicated to those interested in economics and finance that deals with issues relating to money in many areas such as savings and investments.
If you want to know other podcasts that address topics related to business and to technologyI recommend that you explore the relevant category, in order to see other programs that may be right for you.
Best Spotify Podcasts: News & Politics
To stay up to date on what is happening in the world, listening to a podcast can be useful, so you can find out about the latest news on the main topics of public interest, such as, for example, theactualitythe politicsit sport And the economy. below you will find a list of the best podcasts dedicated to these topics.
- Sky TG 24 news: this is the podcast that tells the latest news from Sky TG24 in audio format, in which breaking news headlines are read as well as news on politics, the economy, foreign affairs and entertainment.
- Start – The news of the Sole 24 ore: a particularly useful podcast for staying updated on the latest news which, in just a few minutes, tells three particularly relevant news stories of the day.
- Hello transfer market: the journalist Gianluca di Marzio takes care of this podcast dedicated to the transfer market and, thanks to its audios lasting a few minutes, it allows you to discover the latest news relating to the football sector.
- In 4 minutes: daily podcast (Monday to Friday) in which The Vision’s editorial team talks about some interesting news from all over the world in 4 minutes.
Did you already know i news podcasts what did I recommend to you and would you like other suggestions on this? No problem: you can connect to the section dedicated to viewing all the popular podcasts related to this category, in order to explore it and locate other programs related to the topic.
Best Spotify Podcasts: True Crime
True crime stories are increasingly popular: mysteries and crime stories fascinate people. relatively to true crime on Spotify there are some podcasts dedicated to the topic. Want to know which ones I recommend you listen to? In that case, keep reading: below you will find my suggestions.
- Urban Demons: is a podcast that tells stories from all over the world, focused on the ability of evil to possess people, making them perform violent actions. Each episode deals with a true crime case.
- Don’t open that Podcast: in this podcast created by J-Ax and conducted together with rapper Pedar and journalist and author Matteo Lenardon, unsolved and creepy mysteries are addressed, as well as facts inexplicable to science.
- Elisa True Crime: is the podcast by Elisa De Marco, known for her YouTube channel dedicated to true crime. In this audio version, true crime stories centered around women are told, both as victims and killers, and also as truth-seeking figures.
- Profondo nero: the episodes of this true crime podcast deal with true crime stories with particular attention to some famous Italian serial killers.
Are you a fan of true crime and would like to meet others podcasts similar to the ones I recommended? If so, take a look at this section of Spotify: you will surely find what is right for you.
Best Spotify Podcasts: Comedy
Do you want to have a laugh? Do you want to entertain yourself by listening to a satire program? In that case check out the best ones comedy podcast which you will find listed below.
- Cose molto Umane: Gianpiero Kesten, author at Radiopopolare is the voice of this fast, fun and useful podcast focused on interesting facts, stories and things about human beings, science and the world.
- Are you Stanga?: in this funny podcast, the TikTok creator comedy Mattia Stanga talks about the little fears, paranoia and misfortunes that all people have in common, such as exams, interviews and choosing the right haircut at the hairdresser.
- Biscottis: Ciro, Simone and the other members of the group I The Jackal retrace the history of the Internet by telling unpublished and absurd moments in which the Web has changed people’s lives.
- Fratelli di Crozza: this podcast is the audio version of the Fratelli di Crozza program which, starring Maurizio Crozza, stages a satire focused on various figures from politics and entertainment.
- Lo Zoo di 105: it is the official podcast of Lo Zoo di 105, a well-known radio program broadcast on Radio 105. Through the audio it is possible to listen to the episodes of the most irreverent radio program in Italy.
THE podcasts funny comedy genre Are they really your genre and would you like to listen to others like them? No problem: explore the relevant category and you will find what you are looking for.
Best Spotify Podcasts in English
Would you like to know which ones are the best English-language podcasts and what are the ones you can listen for learn english? No problem: below you will find a list of those that I recommend you play.
- Easy Stories in English: is an English-language podcast dedicated to learning the English language that allows you to learn while having fun and entertaining yourself with episodes that tell a different story every time.
- 6 Minute English: if you want to learn English but you’re short on time, you can listen to this BBC Radio podcast that allows you to learn the language by juggling everyday situations.
- Espresso English Podcast: is a podcast dedicated to improving your knowledge of the English language which focuses on grammar rules, vocabulary and other rules relating to the correct use of phrases and idioms.
- Next stop English: is a podcast made in Italian and in English by Babbel, which allows you to improve your English by listening to real life stories.
You need to know others English-language podcasts, in addition to those proposed in the previous lines? In this case, the category I suggest you explore is the one called Training, which also includes podcasts dedicated to learning foreign languages.